Events and Touring
Contact Hours: 12
Class 1: Event Planning and Management
- Demonstrate ability to design and plan event.
- Define factors that contribute to successful show.
- Identify and avoid factors that contribute to unsuccessful events.
Class 2: Live Events practice
- Understanding of Management for events (Operations, Bookings, promotions, Agency, and promotion).
- Produce a real live event.
- Learning how to budget for and pitch events.
Class 3: Touring in Africa
- Identify challenges and opportunities in touring in Africa.
- Understanding of Investment opportunities in touring in Africa.
- Identifying investment challenges and solutions.
Class 4: Revenue Streams in Touring
- Understanding of merchandising and cross marketing using events.
- Fan clubs and fan engagement through Live events.