A&R and Music Development
Contact Hours: 12
Class 1: Stakeholders in Talent Development (Roles and Revenue Streams for A&R consultants)
- Understanding of the roles of an A&R.
- Ability to highlight revenue opportunities for A&R practitioners in the industry.
- Knowledge of the A&R process and players involved.
Class 2: Talent Discovery, Assessment and Development
- Understanding of the artist development process.
- Learning how to assess discovered talent.
- The artist’s life cycle.
Class 3: A&R Functions in Strategic Marketing
- Understanding of how the artist’s creative process can influence marketing plan/strategy.
- Knowledge of the contribution of A&Rs in Marketing strategy.
Class 4: Artistic Identity and Establishing a core audience for Talent
- Identify important elements of audience and fan engagement for conversions.
- Knowledge about how to create an identity for the talent.
- How to use social media and existing digital platforms to establish core audience